Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fresh Raspberries and Lemonade Pie



I don't often experiment with recipes, but I took a risk while visiting my daughter in Alaska....this is a spin off from our favorite Key Lime Pie.....


one small can of frozen lemonade or one half of 10 oz. can of frozen lemonade (softened)

one 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)

one can of sweetened condensed milk

one/half container of cool whip


Mix all ingredients together. Pour into a graham cracker pie shell. Cover and chill in refrigerator. Slice and serve with fresh raspberries.


(There will probably be a small portion left over.....Use leftovers to snack on---spread onto graham crackers or use graham crackers to "dip" into the filling.... top with raspberries.)


This may be my all time favorite recipe....I'm serious...this is good. You need to try it!



No comments:

Post a Comment