Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Tins





My mother always has a stash of things she bakes for Christmas. There are "tins" of choices......cheese wafers, candied pecans, fudge, divinity, white trash, not to mention the cakes, cookies, and pies galore. I think this is the reason that I love "tins". I have a small collection of Christmas tins. I display them in my kitchen during December. However, most years, my tins have been empty for the simple reason that we have spent the holidays traveling to our parents' homes for Christmas. This year, our daughter and her husband will spend some time at our house during the holidays. Now it's my turn to fill up the tins. I think they will enjoy this tradition, don't you?

















1 comment:

  1. Sis, there's such a good story about those No Bake Cookies! Will we be blogging about it? ;0)

    ReplyDelete