Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dissertation Project Clean Up






While I'm waiting on my final draft to print, I thought I should take a few pictures to document the total mess I've made. Our home office is a wreck, our den has my books and paper all around, and our dining room is in it's own state of waiting on me to finish the curtains I made for Aubree's new house! I started the curtains while I was waiting on feedback from one of my professors. I didn't quite finish that project before I had to kick it in gear again to work on final (I hope) revisions of my dissertation. I'm submitting it to the chair of my committee today. I certainly hope she's believes it's worthy of going forward to defense! If she doesn't, I think that I will surely curl up and die! Here are some glimpes of my mess....As soon as the printer finishes, and I've proofread for the last time, I pledge to begin Project Clean Up!





No comments:

Post a Comment