Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Right Now

One of my favorite bloggers created a RIGHT NOW...I Am-blog and asked others to join in the fun....since I haven't written on my blog in a while, I thought I really should give this a go....Here's my RIGHT NOW....I am....

I Am glad it's almost time for bed....stayed up way to late last night.
I Have-a mess everywhere I look....in my new office, in my old office, and at home!
I Wish-my dissertation was totally finished!
I Want- to catch up on all my work.
I Fear- these economic times.
I Hear- the hum of my computer's fan and the background noise of the TV.
I Search- for new things to read and learn.
I Wonder- what it would be like to know what you know now...when you were younger!
I Regret- only having one child.
I Love- my family.
I Always- walk barefoot on our stairs.
I Usually- call my 92 year old Granny every day.
I Am Not- afraid to try new things.
I Sing- when I teach children! I make up songs all the time...and especially love to sing during transition time.
I Never- drink plain white milk.
I Cry- easily.
I Am Not Always- the best wife. The lines of work and home have really blurred for me.
I Need- time to finish my dissertation, to organize my "piles" of stuff...and time to pack my old office and move into the new one.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back!!! I know you are super busy... Good luck finishing your dissertation. I love that you call your Granny everyday. That is so special & you'll never regret that. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete